The Cyber Threat and Intelligence Analyst will support the customer’s overall cyber threat analysis efforts. Candidate should possess experience with and knowledge of cyber threat and/or intelligence analysis. Candidate should have proven expert written and oral communication skills to include experience with executive-level presentations. Candidate should have knowledge related to the current state of cyber international relations, adversary tactics, and trends. Candidate will possess the ability to work quickly, and a willingness to complete ad hoc, time sensitive assignments.
Research, analyzes, and writes documents such as cybersecurity intelligence bulletins, alerts, and briefings. Ensures documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style. Ensures content is developed in an appropriate style for the intended audience to include presentations, bulletins, white papers, memos, policies, briefings, and other products. Acquires subject knowledge by collaborating with analysts and engineers. Assists in coordinating projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits for content format, flow, and integrity. Research topics and collaborate stakeholders to understand communication product requirements; analyzes business problems and helps prescribe communication solutions.
Some travel to any location worldwide may be required up to 10% of the time.
To fit into our environment, you must have these core skills:
- 5+ years of experience in intelligence or technical analysis with increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent working knowledge of cyber threat intelligence analysis and basic cybersecurity principles
- Prior military or intelligence community experience and/or formal analytic training/certification
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively research, write, communicate and brief to varying levels of audiences to include at the executive level
- Previous experience managing cross functional and interdisciplinary project teams to achieve tactical and strategic objectives
- Highly motivated to pro-actively seek out emerging threats and technologies
Highly desired skills
- 3+ years of experience in technical analysis with a focus on cyber threat analysis.
- Knowledge of geopolitical issues and events and the use of cyber tools & techniques to influence them
- One or more geographic area of expertise, e.g. East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, Near Eastern, European and Eurasian, South American or African areas.
- Experience using the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Demonstrated expertise in deploying and maintaining tools to facilitate the flow of intelligence analysis and reports
- Experience with All Source production and knowledge of cyber/technical intelligence
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Intelligence, English, Communications, History, International Affairs or Studies, or other related technical or liberal art discipline is desired. Four (4) additional years of general experience (as defined below) may be substituted for the degree. Master’s degree preferred.
Security +, CySA+, CEH, CCSP