Appropriately qualified individual to provide financial analysis and reconciliation of transactions associated with debtor records. The individual should have demonstrated experience in a federal work environment and be familiar with federal financial and/or mixed financial systems.
B.A. or B.S. from a four-year college or university; or one (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Four (4) years’ experience with accounting, financial processing rules, regulations, and practices. Multi-user software applications are required
Skills and capabilities
- Application knowledge/experience with: Federal financial systems such as CDCS; UFMS; TOP; CAIVRS and Pay.gov.
- Understanding of technical documentation including Software Design and Testing documents and architecture diagrams.
- Experience testing, and documenting software fixes, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Experience working with management and stakeholders to document existing system functionality or define new system requirements, objectives, and scope.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing technical deliverables such as design documents, implementation plans, and test plans.
- Experience in risk analysis.
- Statistical analysis experience is preferred.