Experienced and appropriately qualified individual to provide IT business and requirements analyses, identify business needs and propose solutions, and support business process improvement. The individual should have knowledge of systems and technology management practices and concepts. The individual should have demonstrated experience in the federal work environment; be familiar with various OMB, Treasury, and U.S. Government Accountability Office guidance and standards; be experienced in developing business cases and defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements; and use requirements to evaluate design, document test cases, evaluate the processing of change requests, and validate the installation and deployment of system and organizational changes.
B.A. or B.S. in related business, engineering, computer science, physical science, or technical field. In lieu of a degree, an additional combination of education and related experience equaling four (4) years, that provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities are required.
Four (4) years’ experience providing business analysis and consulting services and has direct knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices.
Skills and capabilities
- Application knowledge/experience with: Federal financial systems such as CDCS; UFMS; TOP; CAIVRS and Pay.gov.
- Understanding of technical documentation including Software Design and Testing documents and architecture diagrams.
- Experience testing, and documenting software fixes, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Experience working with management and stakeholders to document existing system functionality or define new system requirements, objectives, and scope.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing technical deliverables such as design documents, implementation plans, and test plans.
- Experience in risk analysis.
- Statistical analysis experience is preferred.