Secret /Top Secret preferred
Years of experience
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent work experience.
- OSCP, GIAC GPEN, GWAPT or other Penetration Testing certifications
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Must possess three (3) years of substantive IT knowledge and demonstrate hands-on expertise and/or training in areas of emerging technologies. The candidate must have hands-on experience and expertise with ethical hacking, firewall and intrusion detection/prevention technologies, secure coding practices and threat modeling. Be a self-starter with, keen analytical skills, curiosity, agility, and adaptability. The ability to work quickly, willingness to work on ad hoc assignments, strong written and verbal communication skills, and recognizing the importance of being a team player.
Key Personality traits that will do well in this environment
- Inquisitive by nature; you know where to look to find answers
- You enjoy collaboration and sharing information with other highly technical people.
Environment you will work in
- The intersection of Cybersecurity and data. No better place to be.
- Highly technical and fast pace environment.
- No remote work / no travel
- Performs Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration testing, including Web Application Assessments and Social Engineering.
- Briefs executive summary and findings to stakeholders to include Sr. Leadership
- Have an understanding of how to create unique exploit code, bypass AV and mimic adversarial threats.
- Assesses the current state of the customer’s network security by identifying all vulnerabilities and security measures.
- Helps customer perform analysis and mitigation of security vulnerabilities.
- Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
- Provided incident reporting and response capability
To fit into our environment you must have these core skills
- Able to conduct PenTests and Vulnerability Assessments using Automated and Manual TTPs.
- Have an understanding of common Web Application vulnerabilities like SQLi, XSS, CSRF, and HTTP Flooding.
- Must be able to use at least two of the following proficiently and instruct others on them: Nessus, Burp, Metasploit Framework/Pro, and the Social Engineering Toolkit.
- Must have solid working experience and knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating system
- Must be able to work alone or in a small group.
Highly desired skills
- A familiarity of Network and System architecture analysis. Fundamentals of network routing & switching and assessing network device configurations
- Scripting (Windows/*nix), Bash, Python, Perl or Ruby, Systems Programming
- Strong familiarity with OWASP top 10, PTES and NSA Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Standards.