This position combines all aspects of monitoring and incident response on the same team. Team members will interact with the malware analysis team, and all aspects of the incident analysis process.
- Monitor ticketing system
- Ensure data flows are maintained between internal tools and enterprise wide reporting dashboard.
- Work closely with other groups and build working relationships to effectively complete our mission while respecting stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Experience in Information Security, Information Technology or related field
- Technical knowledge of Information Technology and Cyber Security standards and issues
- Understanding of Unix and Linux command line
- Knowledge of various monitoring tools used to identify alerting actions and sessions to identify net flow
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Strong customer service skills to follow-up with clients in order to maintain project schedule
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Must be familiar with security-related technologies including: Active Directory, Host-based firewalls, Host and Network based intrusion detection systems, Application white listing, Server configuration controls, Logging and monitoring tools, Antivirus tools, and Network monitoring.
Security+, SANS GCIH and/or GCIA