Candidates MUST possess an active secret clearance and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret
The Cyber Threat and Intelligence Analyst will support the customer’s overall cyber threat analysis efforts. Candidate should possess experience with and knowledge of cyber threat and/or intelligence analysis. Candidate should have proven expert written and oral communication skills to include experience with executive-level presentations. Candidate should have knowledge related to the current state of cyber international relations, adversary tactics, and trends. Candidate will possess the ability to work quickly, and a willingness to complete ad hoc, time sensitive assignments.
Researches, analyzes, and writes documents such as cybersecurity intelligence bulletins, alerts, and briefings. Ensures documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style. Ensures content is developed in an appropriate style for the intended audience to include presentations, bulletins, white papers, memos, policies, briefings, and other products. Acquires subject knowledge by collaborating with analysts and engineers. Assists in coordinating projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits for content format, flow, and integrity. Researches topics and collaborate stakeholders to understand communication product requirements; analyzes business problems and helps prescribe communication solutions.
General Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience in intelligence or technical analysis with increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of cyber threat intelligence analysis
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively research, write, communicate and brief to varying levels of audiences to include at the executive level
Required Specialized Experience
- Three years’ of experience in intelligence or technical analysis with a focus on cyber threat analysis.
- Knowledge of geopolitical issues and events and the use of cyber tools & techniques to influence them
- One or more geographic area of expertise, e.g. East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, Near Eastern, European and Eurasian, South American or African areas.
- Demonstrated expertise in deploying and maintaining tools to facilitate the flow of intelligence analysis and reports.
- Experience with All Source production and knowledge of cyber/technical intelligence
- Experience writing contract deliverables such as Event Bulletins, Cyber Digests, and Quarterly Summary Report
A Bachelor’s Degree or Four (4) additional years of general experience may be substituted for the degree required. Master’s degree desired but not required.
Desired but not required
- CISSP, CISM, Security+
- Prior military or intelligence community experience and/or formal analytic training/certification